How does website promotion analyze user behavior.
User planning is primarily measured by clicks, UV, IP, PV and other goals. Clicks refer to the number of times a website has been clicked within 24 hours, and UV refers to the number of visitors to the website within 24 hours. IP refers to a unique web site that is visited within 24 hours. PV refers to page views or clicks.
User stickiness is primarily measured by three goals: return visit rate, visit frequency, and visit depth. The frequency of visits is determined by cookies, reflecting how often a user comes, the smaller the goal, the better. 导购网站免费推广 用户拜访主页、频道页、文章页、专题页等不同版块的点击散布均匀度;各个版块的点击数如果散布比较均匀，则网站全体质量较高。 The visit depth reflects the uniformity of click distribution among different sections of the shopping guide website for free promotion of users visiting the homepage, channel page, article page, and feature page; if the number of clicks in each section is evenly distributed, the overall quality of the website is higher. Both of these are very good profiling goals, providing the webmaster some in-depth profiling ideas. Some other goals, such as the duration of the visit, are somewhat in error due to the limitation of skill conditions, but they can also be used as a reference for the webmaster.
The origin of the website
User history is primarily measured by two goals: direct history and off-site history. Direct history usually refers to users entering the website directly in the address bar or clicking on favorites to visit the website; off-site history is often divided into search engine clicks and external site clicks. The author believes that the ratio of the number of direct origins to the number of external origins is 1, which is a relatively ambitious situation, clarifying that the website basically has the ability to resist the search engine algorithm.
Fourth, user behavior goals
1. Dwell time; the time it takes for a user to visit the site and leave the site.
2. Origin website: It refers to the origin of the user and the way to visit the website.
3. The search engine and keywords used by the user: What search engine does the user use and what keywords does the user enter the website.
4. The number of user visits in different periods: At what time do users gather to visit the website, which reflects the behavior characteristics of the website users.
Five, user attribute goals
1. Type of user's Internet access device: desktop is still a notebook.
2. Ranking and version of user reader: IE is still 360, Maxthon, Firefox and so on.
3. The title and version of the operating system used by the user: windows is still mac.
4. Distribution of user locations and geographical areas: Beijing, Shanghai, etc. Different sites and users are scattered in different regions.
1. Order quantity, the total order quantity of the website in a certain period of time. The number of contracted orders refers to the number of contracted orders.
2. Order amount, the total order amount of the website in a certain period of time.
3. The average order amount is the total order amount of the website divided by the total number of orders on the website, which is the customer unit price.
4, gross income, a certain period of time, the company's flow, that is, the user's fees paid to the company.
5. Net income, a certain period of time, the company's gross income minus the capital of the company's products, which does not include manpower and other enterprise operating costs.
6, new customer capital: refers to the order amount divided by the number of users (UV).
Seven, conversion data
1. Order conversion rate: the number of orders divided by UV;
2. Contract conversion rate: The number of contracted orders divided by the number of orders.
Eight, ROI: input-output ratio
1. Order Amount ROI: Order amount divided by cost.
2. Gross revenue ROI: Gross revenue divided by expenditure.
3. Net income ROI: Net income divided by cost. Net income ROI1 is a very good channel. Of course, the amount of net income has to keep up.
The above content is edited by Superbird Cloud. If you need to reprint, please indicate the source: http://onwardlouboutinjapan.com/news/2818.html.